Monday, November 9, 2009

I know that Halloween is over!

But I love this background! I forgot to use it. I planned to put it up just before Halloween. So, I make the rules-I can still use it! :) I realize the video of Matthew crawling wasn't working so I fixed it below-enjoy. Lots going on this week-but I wanted to give a quick update. I am learning Spanish and loving it! I've always wanted to pick up another language, and I have found the perfect program called Mango. I highly recommend it! I gave Rosetta a try, and wasn't a huge fan. Jason is starting wrestling this week. He is loving it-they had conditioning last week, and learned some preliminary moves. The football coaches encourage the team to participate in wrestling in the off season to stay in shape. Jason had his best quarter at school ever, 3 A's, 2 B's, and 2 C's. So proud of him! Katie just received her first report card with letter grades (they start in 3rd grade here). All A's and one B! She's doing awesome, and we are really proud of her. Matthew is getting more mobile everyday, I think we will need to baby proof VERY soon. We need to cover outlets, lock cabinets-the whole nine yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment