And wrestling is here! "Wrestling?", you say...yes, wrestling. The football coach encouraged everyone to stay in shape during the off season by joining the wrestling team. Have you SEEN wrestling?? It's barbaric!!! I was fine with everything until I saw the first match-it wasn't even my kid on the mats and I couldn't stand to see the kid cry in pain, I almost balled my eyes out! Unfortunately, Jason is quite good and loves it. So of course we go to all matches, and cheer him on. I only secretly wish he would choose track or swimming. :) He is the only 1st year on the A team (there's an A and B team, A team does double the amount of matches).
Friday, December 18, 2009
Football is over...
And wrestling is here! "Wrestling?", you say...yes, wrestling. The football coach encouraged everyone to stay in shape during the off season by joining the wrestling team. Have you SEEN wrestling?? It's barbaric!!! I was fine with everything until I saw the first match-it wasn't even my kid on the mats and I couldn't stand to see the kid cry in pain, I almost balled my eyes out! Unfortunately, Jason is quite good and loves it. So of course we go to all matches, and cheer him on. I only secretly wish he would choose track or swimming. :) He is the only 1st year on the A team (there's an A and B team, A team does double the amount of matches).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment