Thursday, June 17, 2010

This is my work week from home, so the kids are on their own for entertainment. Normally around Wednesday I start feeling bad for the lack of entertainment, and this week was no different. I took a few hours off yesterday to take them to see Planet 51 at the movie theatre. They have free movies for kids every Wednesday during the summer. Matthew was good for the first half, then I completely lost control. Feeding him popcorn, soda, and sour gummies had lost it's charm. Luckily, in the adjacent theater room they were playing the same movie-and no one was in there! So I let him run around. KT sat with the Maue boys (who met us there), and we all thought the movie was really cute.

Today I took the kids to the park for about an hour (lack of entertainment/guilt thing again). The park was remarkable empty, and it was such a nice day! Here are some pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment