I think I have most of my decorations up...check them out below.
I haven't put any gifts below the trees, but that will happen within the next few days. I like to coordinate my wrapping paper, so it becomes part of the decorations. I'll probably get more pics up after Christmas morning.
My kitchen is decorated in all red and white candycane-like decor. My cabinets are wrapped in red/white wire ribbon. Here are some photos:

My computer room is done in vintage style, with memory ornaments on this tree. It's an accumulation of ornaments from the past 15 years...My Memory/Vintage Room:
Our main living room is decorated in red and gold:
all beautiful.
ReplyDeletei like the candy cane guy with the curvy hat the most.
Thanks, Michael-he's my fav too! He's Peppie Mint...I need to locate the other half, Patsy Mint. She looks like this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.christmastraditions.com/Merchand/LaDeDa/ESC2006/10602.jpg
Wouldn't she be cute next to him? :) I like the unusual...
Janai
Very nice...you've done a truly beautiful job!
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Grammy