Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Katie the Brave

I named this post Katie the Brave because I am reading a book named "Ramona the Brave". It is about a girl and her sister. They fight a lot. today I read to page 50, starting from page 27. I am at the part where Ramona finally gets her own room. Mom said if I read one of the books I have, I can get a book I really want called "Diary of a Whimpy Kid".

At VBS today, we had to do everything inside because it rained all day. Here is a picture of me today at VBS. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Katie

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous23/7/09

    Glad you enjoy reading...it's one of my favorite things to do.
    I hope the weather is better today for VBS. It rained all day here too.
    Keep posting...U love to read abour what's going on.
    Love you,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grandma, for your great comment. Now I'm on page 105!! Don't worry, I'll keep blogging.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete