Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Are you ready for some football??!!


Busy week! Jason and the team have been practicing hard, and today they played a scrimmage in preparation for the season. Next week starts games, and I think they are well on their way! They won the scrimmage...not sure the score but I saw our team score at least 4 times, no touch downs for the other team. Yay!
Jason is number 67. I have been searching for a jersey that I can have "67" put on, but the only store I have found that carries the school's jerseys say they can't keep them on the rack. Jason said he doesn't want me to put "mom of 67", so we settled on 67.
Katie returns to gymnastics this week as the gym has been closed for their annual deep cleaning. She is on her way to the competitive team, but says she feels out of practice since she's been away for a month. I'm sure she'll jump right back in.

I have tried to capture Matthew rolling over-but he won't while I'm taping him!!! So frustrating. He will not stop moving until I pull out the camera. Oh well, I'm sure I will get it one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment