Friday, August 28, 2009

Matthew can now officially roll over! So his biggest decision today will be: do I want to view the world on my tummy or on my back. Oh how simple it is to be 4 months old. I will do my best to capture it on video this week! He is all over his crib and playpen. When I lay him on his back and check on him later, I never know how he will end up.
I caught Katie and Matthew hanging out on the couch last week and snapped some shots. No matter what I did they wouldn't smile at the same time, so I decided just to post two photos:

We had a fire tonight-it was beautiful out! It didn't feel like summer, more like fall because the high today was 70. So it was cool and crisp at about 8:30 tonight. Jason helped Steve start the fire, and we enjoyed Marshmallows (even Lincoln).

This week will be busy as the kids start their second week of school. Jason has his first scrimmage before the football season kicks off. The kids have been working hard-I'm sure it will pay off!
KT goes back to gymnastics this week. She took a month off-we took vacation in August, and the gymnastics building is closed for two weeks in August for a deep cleaning. She is training to be on the competitive team.
Katie is the star of the week beginning tomorrow! I will write a letter about her that she will read in front of her class. I will also send in several photos of her, and she gets to bring in one item a day to share with the class.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment