I have strep throat. KT has strep throat. Matthew is now on antibiotics to prevent strep throat. Jason and Steve don't have it-yet. I love how the doctor always reminds me to wash my hands as preventative. If she only knew. I am so paranoid about germs, the next step is living in a bubble. I was made fun of ruthlessly the other night when I brough Germ-X to the camp fire in the back yard. And I am the one with strep-Steve made sure to mention how ironic that was. :)
My biggest nightmare is always that I will get sick right before or on vacation. When I told KT that earier, she said "Wow, my biggest fear is aliens taking over the world". I see our fears are slightly different. :)
So I got to run around today with the biggest headache in the world, a stiff neck, and a sore throat to doctors appointments and pharmacies, in addition to all the normal vacation errands.
I am wiped out, and we leave at 4am for vacation! Good thing I am not the driver on the first leg of the trip. We are headed to North Captiva Island in Florida-look it up if you haven't heard of it. It's pretty remote, not even a grocery store on the island. You have to either take a ferry to get there, or a small plane. After our first two days there, Bethany and Chris will be joinging us. I will be updating this blog while I'm there, as we're bringing our laptop-so you can come on vacation with us!
Wish KT and I good luck with the strep, and send good vibes Matthew Jason and Steve's way that they don't get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment