As of yesterday, Jason is officially as tall as I am. Boooo!!! :(
He is however, ecstatic.
So I dropped by Ikea today with some new "mommy" friends. There's a local moms group that does events and playdates together. So they were taking a trip to Ikea and I joined.
If you haven't been to Ikea, brace yourself-leave all forms of money at home. Cash, debit and credit cards. Easy to go crazy, and you can justify nearly anything because everything is so cheap. But it can add up. I spent 8 bucks, but oh, I had to use restraint.
So I am recently on facebook-I have resisted for too long, and it finally caught up with me. Over vacation Bethany and I wanted to look up a few long lost friends, so I was sucked in. Normally I am the first in line for cool new sites and technology-driven things, but not this time. It does seem fairly cool, but updating info there will come secondary to this blog.
Hope everyone is having an awesome day!
No comments:
Post a Comment