Jason is 100% healthy-knocking on wood right now!!! Everyone is healthy again, except Matthew has a slight runny nose still. I can live with that!
We are getting ready for Halloween this Saturday, and the kids finally decided what they would be. Jason really wanted to be the lead singer of Green Day (Billie Joe Armstrong). He can really pull it off, I think. I found a black shirt, fitting (not tight) black pants, so I just need the chunky belt and Converse shoes (I have a black pair of Cons if I can just find them). I bought fake arm tattoo sleeves, a fake piercing and black hair spray. I will post before/after shots, along side Billie Joe so we can see how close we got. Jason normally does something scary, but since he decided not to this year, KT will be in my makeup chair for hours instead:). She has decided to be a Vampire. I bought her vampire robes, a long black wig with bangs cut to a V-shape, specialized vampire teeth, fake blood and of course, makeup.
This week we plan on getting our pumpkins and having some carving fun. I found what seems to be a great recipe for toasted pumpkin seeds, so I will pop those in while we carve (miy pumpkin normally takes hours, and once the kids are done with their fun they usually hand their pumpkins off to me to finish so it takes awhile).
Jason has been invited to two Halloween parties this year, so I will play driver mom Friday and Saturday night. I bet he will have a blast. Steve and I will take the yonger two kids Trick or Treating Saturday night in the neighborhood (actually Matthew will probably sleep in his stroller:). We have the best neighborhood for Trick or Treating, the police come in their cruisers and hand out candy, as do the ambulances. There are TONS of kids, and all neighbors join in the fun.
Look here for Halloween pics-I promise to post!
Here are some pictures I meant to post weeks ago. We took a trip to Mom's house over Steve's birthday weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment