
(I went black and white with it because I was sooo tired after work, my makeup was half smudged off, and black and white shows way less flaws:)
So today consisted of work, clean, laundry and tomorrow will be repeat. Somewhat. There is a 7pm meeting for next years 8th graders (Jason) to talk about the Washington D.C. trip in the fall. I think they will be discussing the price tag and what we need to do as parents. Then I work the following two night (I heart my job, so it's all good!).
Matthew has double ear infections again. :( The doctor said one more documented case and we will be referred to the ENT office to discuss tubes. He has had several ear infections since birth, but more the last few months as we all have had small winter virus'. He has had 3 documented since January 1st, and the ENT office "wants" to see 4 in a six month period. Something tells me we will soon be sitting in an office of an ENT.
Katie's red wall circles are almost.....done. I know, I'm such a procrastinator, but I did have to put it on hold while I got some work done last week. I did one more coat today, and I think if I can finish two more coats tomorrow, I may be able to get some pics up here of my-I mean THE handywork. :)
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment