Sunday, April 25, 2010

He is getting bigger....

I know you probably think I'm talking about Matthew or Jason, but we got even more pics of the new kitten. So I am turning into crazy cat lady! I'm Ok with that label, I'm sure I've been called worse.:)

His ears are standing up now, kittens are born with them mushed down.


And my absolute favorite pic (he's the only one colored the same as his mama):


OK, now to other Belcher happenings....
Katie had a shopping spree this last weekend. All her shirts were turning into half shirts, which was NOT happening. She's just growing out of her clothes so fast these days (our baby girl is growing up!). So she dragged me around to various stores and tried on a million things, and finally has a new wardrobe. She looks adoreable in all her new spring/summery clothes. I must say, I think she is turning into a true shopper (I'm sooo proud).

Jason is the busiest kid I know. I came to that realization this week as I was shuttling him to/from football practice (yes, for next season), wrestling practice (yes, for next season), drum lessons, the gym-what am I missing? For him, the busier he is, the more he thrives and does well all around. Huh. Wonder where he gets that "busy is best" gene. :)

Matthew will be 1 in two days!!! It makes me think of where we were when Jason and KT turned 1. With Jason, Steve was stationed at Ft. Hood, and we had just settled into our rental house. With Katie, we were actually living in this house. And now Matthew-his first year has gone incredibly fast. It is true that it goes a bit faster each time. This week he will get a cake and presents for his birthday, look for new photos mid week!

And I have decided that my next project will be (drumroll please....): our kitchen decor! I will be repainting and adding a tile backsplash. In my head, it all goes off without a hitch and we all live happily ever after. In a newly decorated kitchen. With a backsplash.

Taking before photos soon, so I can start ripping off the border....

No comments:

Post a Comment