Everyone is good, the weather is beautiful-the birds are chirping. Spring has sprung!
And in keeping with spring...I am doing minor things around the house. You could call it spring cleaning...but I'm also replacing, redoing, and just plain making. Awhile ago I decided to tackle the task of framing my windows with molding. It would give an updated, nice look to my boring windows. That led to wanting new drapes, which led to several trips to the store...see how this happens?
Anyway, I have put the drapes on hold in order to frame the windows first. I wanted to see how they would turn out before I decide on fabric choices. I will be posting some after pics tomorrow-count on it!
I took Matthew to the park today to meet some of my mom's group friends. What fun! It was a gorgeous summer day (you read right, it's the middle of April and we are getting summer weather!). The little boy in the pics is our good friend Logan-so great with Matthew.
Matthew was watching me hammer this week, and found his toy hammer. My wall took a beating, but he had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment