Sunday, May 2, 2010

100th Post!

So this is my 100th post here on the blog-woo who! I started it last July, so not too bad to have reached 100 posts. :)

This is my curtain post! I am done dressing the two windows in the living room, so I wanted to post pictures. It was a LOT more work than I realized...because I was using two different fabrics, all four panel seams had to line up perfectly. I also lined the curtains with thermal blackout lining, so the true colors of the fabrics can show (some other benefits to that as well).

I am SO bad with remembering to take proper before pics-I mean, by the time I am ready to redo something, I'm all about ripping the old stuff down. So here are some pics with my curtains in the background (one with practically nothing on my mantle-hey I was redoing!!):




Here are the afters:





On to the kitchen-OK ok, I will take proper before pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment