Friday, May 28, 2010

It's officially....

summer-for the kiddos! Steve, Matthew and I ate lunch today with Katie at school. We brought her McDonald's (her request), laid out a blanket, and enjoyed some fine chicken nuggets. :0) We always say KT has had the finest nuggets from all over the world..on cruises, the Bahamas-she's not very adventurous with fine foods. Of course, not sure what I would have done if she requested sushi rolls. Chicken Nuggets it is.

Here are some photos I snapped with our new camera-we will be taking the camera on the cruise with us, so I needed to try it out. Plus I thought it was time to get some new pics up here. (Our family pics should be coming soon-be on the watch-I should be able to get them on here before we leave Sunday for the cruise)

Katie and her principal:

We peeked in Katie's classroom, and Matthew kept trying to steal things out of everyone's desks!







Katies teachers:



And here are some photos when I was home, playing with the new camera:








No comments:

Post a Comment