Our car read 91 degrees today! It was the best day weather wise we have had in a long time. The rain seemed to linger FOREVER this spring, and everyday I cross my fingers that the sun will at least show for a few hours. Today was the day! It was really hot, and we got out and got some sun.
We went to church first thing this morning-Matthew was NOT loving his teachers this morning, though. He was fine when I left, but by the time we picked him up he was a mess! He was a cranky boy, but then tonight as I laid him down to bed I noticed it. Runny nose. PLEASE pray he doesn't get sick-maybe it's just allergies. We are leaving a week from today for vacation, I don't want him to have problems with his ears, or have an awful cold. Also, I don't want any of the rest of us to catch it. But I'm just hoping it's allergies from being out and about today.
We had family pictures taken today!! My friend Kim Melendy from Cincinnati Mommies held mini sessions for members. All proceeds go to the group-and it was an outdoor shoot. SO we met at Ault park, which we had never been to. We all quickly realized we would be back over the summer to enjoy all the beautiful sights and trails. As far as the shoot-so much fun!!! Matthew was great for about the first half, then he started to get tired and cranky. But Kim paraded us around the park, snapping shots everywhere, and I am excited to see the end result! We should have them by the end of the week!
The kids have 5 days of school left, and we leave for our cruise 2 days after that. So they are excited for summer to get here, and we are all excited to be on vacation.
Look for upcoming family photos....
No comments:
Post a Comment