Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The kids and Steve had a long 3 day weekend thanks to MLK day. We really didn't have much planned, just to hang around the house. Unfortunately KT woke up Sunday morning with a headache and sore throat. I knew that meant Strep-those are the symptoms I get when I get it. So I took her to the doctor, and sure enough the strip showed right away that it was Strep. So the good news is that she was much better the day after starting the antibiotics. She was unable to go to a friend's birthday party. I knew she was really sick when she wasn't upset that she couldn't go, she just wanted to rest.

I interpreted for 4 hours yesterday, which was nice due to holiday pay. It's also nice for our upcoming super secret Operation 13, which I can't post about on here until March.

Here's Jason's wrestling picture, I have plenty for those of you who would like a copy. It is scanned in, so the quality isn't great.

No comments:

Post a Comment